I’m a fourth-year undergraduate student from Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), majoring in Industrial Engineering(IE) and minoring in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics. I have a strong interest in Trustworthy AI(such as algorithmic fairness, robustness and privacy), as well as machine learning and data mining.
I am actively seeking a Ph.D. position for Fall 2024. Please feel free to contact me if there are any open Ph.D. positions available in your lab. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2nd Price in 18th National Competition of Transport Science and Technology for Students(NACTranS)
- Meritorious Winner in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- 1st Price in 17th “Dongfeng Nissan Cup” Tsinghua IE Sword National Industrial Engineering Case Study Competition
- 1st Price in 2023 “Envisioning the Future Society” Contest, held by Shanghai Jiao Tong University × DENSO (China) Investment
- 3rd Price in the China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Shanghai Division)
- 3rd Price in the 13th Chinese Mathematics Competitions (Shanghai Division)
- June.2023 - Present: Remote Research Intern: Research on algorithm fairness, advised by Mengnan Du, Assistant Professor, Department of Data Science, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT). The manuscript titled ‘A Theoretical Approach to Characterize the Accuracy-Fairness Trade-off Pareto Frontier’ with me as the first author, has been submitted to the Twelfth International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2024)!
- Mar.2023 - Sept.2023: Research on Skeleton-based Human Motion Quality Assessment via Improved ST-GCN, advised by Yongxiang Li, Associate Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University(SJTU).
- Jul.2022 - May.2023: Research on high-frequency trading strategies for quantitative hedge funds, advised by Tongxin Ren, Assistant Professor, Student Innovation Center, Shanghai Jiao Tong University(SJTU). Our source code now is available at link
- Jun.2022 - Sept.2022: Researh on Airline Fleet Allocation, advised by Prof. Yaoming Zhou, Associate Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University(SJTU). We won the 1st Prize in the 17th “Dongfeng Nissan Cup” Tsinghua IE Sword National Industrial Engineering Case Study Competition!